This article will guide you through how to access and read the Comparison Report for an assessment. The Comparison Report allows a teacher to see all students who took the selected tests and their corresponding performance band levels for the assessments overall as well as by standard. Note: Up to five tests can be compared in this report at one time.
To locate an assessment report, click on either the Reports Tab at the top of all pages or the View Reports tile from the landing page. Both will take you to the main reports page.
Accessing the Comparison Report
- Click on the Reports tab.
Click View Report on the Comparison Report tile.
- Use the search bar to locate the assessment for which you'd like to view the report.
- Once located, check the box for your first assessment.
- Once location, check the box for your second assessment.
After two assessment are select, click the Select button.
Using the Matrix Comparison Report
- Performance Levels: This portion of the report gives the overall performance band level for each student for each assessment selected as well as their percent correct.
- Change Assessments: Use this option to select different tests to compare student growth.
- Filter Report Data: The report will automatically populate with all students who took the assessment (based on user visibility within Classify Learning). If you wish to filter the assessment data and only view results for a specific school, teacher, etc., use the Filter Report Data option. Filter options will drop down from the top of the screen.
- Plus Sign: Clicking on the + next to the student name will expand student results to show the comparison by standards covered on each assessment.