Peer Analysis Report
This article will guide you through how to access and read the Peer Analysis Report for an assessment.
To locate an assessment report, click on either the Reports Tab at the top of all pages or the View Reports tile from the landing page. Both will take you to the main reports page.
Accessing the Peer Analysis Report
- Click on the Reports tab.
Click View Report on the Peer Analysis Report tile.
- Use the search bar to locate the assessment for which you'd like to view the report.
Once located, click the Select button next to the assessment.
Using the Peer Analysis Report
- District-Wide/Site List: The top row of the report will always display the district-wide results. Below, each school site the user has access to view will appear.
- Overall Results: View the number of participants (students), average percent correct, and average score for the district and each school site.
Performance Band Results: View the number and percent of students who fall into each performance band level for the district as well as each school site.
District- or Site-User View
If a district administrator or site admin clicks on a school, they will have the option to select a teacher or multiple teachers to view results by:
- Use the search bar to locate the teacher for which you'd like to view the report.
- Use the checkbox to select the teacher(s) you want to view.
Click the select button to proceed to the next step of the report.
Viewing the results by teacher:
Clicking on a teacher's name will allow you to view the teacher's results, but by class:
Clicking on a specific class will display a list of student results in the class:
Accessing the Peer Analysis Report as a Teacher:
A teacher will not be able to see results from other sites or teachers, but they will always be able to compare their results to those of the district. Teachers will only see their own school site:
Clicking on the name of the school will show the list of classes and the results of each:
Clicking on a class will display the results of each student in the class: