Student Response Report
This article will guide you through how to access and read the Student Response Report for an assessment.
To locate an assessment report, click on either the Reports Tab at the top of all pages or the View Reports tile from the landing page. Both will take you to the main reports page. On the Reports landing page, select Student Response Report:
Click Select next to the assessment you'd wish to use for the Student Results Report:From here, you can view the report:
- Student Response Report: The report lists all students (based on user visibility) who took the assessment, their response (correct/incorrect) for each question, and their overall percent correct on the assessment.
- Note that the percent correct is color-coded with the student's performance band level as well.
- Cells in green indicate a correct answer, yellow is partially correct, and red indicates an incorrect answer.
- A number in the column indicates the item is a rubric-scored item. The color-coded student score is listed in the column. A fully-correct answer will appear green. A partially-correct score will appear with a yellow score. An incorrect score of 0 will appear with a red score.
- If the item is a multiple-choice item, the student's incorrect answer choices will appear in the column. If the cell is green, the answer is correct. All incorrect responses will appear in the cells with corresponding yellow or red color.
- Change Assessment: If you wish to re-run this same report, but using a different assessment, click the Change Assessment button and select the new assessment from the modal. This feature will allow you to select a different assessment for the Student Response Report.
- Filter Report Data: The report will automatically populate with all students who took the assessment (based on user visibility within Classify Learning). If you wish to filter the assessment data and only view results for a specific school, teacher, etc., use the Filter Report Data option. Filter options will drop down from the top of the screen. Also in this feature, the report can be re-run grouping the questions by standard and by tag. Below is an example of the same report filtered by Standard: