Viewing and updating assessment details
This article will guide you through modifying the assessment details. This includes assessment visibility, name, performance band, etc.
From the landing page, click the View Assessments tile.Click on the assessment icon for the assessment on which you'd like to modify the details
Click on the Details tile.
On the details page, you can modify the following:
- Grade - Click in the box and select the corresponding grade level(s)
- Subject - Click in the box and select the corresponding subject from the dropdown list
- Access level - Select who has access to view the assessment
- Private - only you can search for and use the assessment
- Site - anyone at your site can search for and use the assessment
- District - anyone at your district can search for and use the assessment
- Public - anyone in the entire Classify Learning community can search for and use the assessment
- Performance Band - The default is set by your school district. If you wish to update to one of your own, click and include any you have created.
- Tags - ways to categorize your assessment to make it easier to search for (i.e. exit tickets, unit tests, etc.)
- Owner Settings - (District users, only) allows the author to decide what other users can do with the assessment, such as duplicate, share with other users, etc.
- Save - click once settings are successfully updated