Modifying the tiles on the landing page
You have the option to modify the default layout of the tiles on the landing page!
Click on the Modify Tile Layout button in the top right corner of the landing page.
To remove a tile, click on the x in the top left corner of the individual tile. Click Save Tile Layout when finished.
To add your own custom tile that will be a link to another web page, click on Add a New Tile as shown below:
In the pop-up window, enter the following details:
- Title: Text that will be displayed on the tile on the landing page
- URL: Enter the full url of the website. It's easiest to open the website in a separate tab and copy/paste the url into this field.
- Icon: Select the image that will appear on the tile
- New Window: Check this box if you want the webpage to appear in a new tab in your browser.
- System Tile: Add in any pre-made system tile that may have been previously deleted, such as Create Assessment.
- Click Save.Click Save Tile Layout when finished to lock the tiles back into place!