Duplicating an ItemBank Assessment
Duplicating an assessment creates an exact copy of the current assessment in your library for editing. This is often used when a user has an assessment shared with them but wants to make a copy to edit and use on their own. Start from the landing page and click the View Assessments tile.
Once you get to the main assessment page, you will be presented with a list of assessments you are able to use. Go through the following steps to get to an assessment's details so we can duplicate an assessment:
- Use the filter options on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on the Search button to filer down the assessment results.
- Identify your assessment, and click on the assessment title.
Once you click on the assessment title, you will be presented with a number of titles that represent different sections you have access to within an assessment. To duplicate an assessment:
- Click on the cogwheel in the top right corner.
- Click on the Duplicate option in the dropdown menu
When the duplicate pop-up is visible, you can click on Duplicate button.